- XT60 input power connector for field charging.
- Allows for both Picoblade 1.25 (Traditional) and JST PH 2.0 (Larger) power plugs.
- Charge up to 6 batteries at once.
- Individual charging (Not parallel).
- 3s or 4s input with voltage cutoff protection.
- Charges at ~400 milliamps per port with a 4.35v cutoff.
- LEDs indicate when charge is complete by changing color.
- Weight: 36g
- Dimensions: 83x43x17mm
- Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 11.1v (3s), 15.1v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at ~400 milliamps
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error)
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.