The Starter Kit is just for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing sport. In this box, all the items to start a FPV racing are included. Nowadays, we provide 2 kind of combo. One is a really ready to fly (aka RTF) kit. Just power and fly. The other one is has unassembled drones. The kids could assemble the drone by themselves, no soldering needed of course.
- Everything needed to get into drone flight in one box. This is the only complete bundle that new pilots will need.
- Customed hardware and software for entry-level pilots, like more durable drone frames, lite radio transmitter etc.
- The drone is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside. There is 2 flight modes for both beginners and experienced pilots. Also it comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
- Affordable entry-level prices with professional hardware.
- BETAFPV Beta65S Lite BNF whoop quadcopter
- BETAFPV LiteRadio Transmitter
- 5.8G FPV goggle VR006
- 2 * 260mAh HV batteries
- 1S HV charger
- 1S battery voltage tester
- Spare parts bag ( props 2CW+2CW / motors CW+CW / screwdriver / props removal tool )
Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs.
Beta65S Lite Drone
The Beta65S Lite drone is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and much affordable. The Silverware firmware is full tuned by us and do not need any additional configuration. This drone is controlled via Bayang protocol radio transmitter.
LiteRadio Transmitter is a toy level radio with Bayang protocol. It has the most simple configuration and cheapest price. Just power up, throttle stick up and down to binding. Then you could fly.
This tiny 5.8g video goggles VR006 is just designed for beginners. Just easy to set up, one-button auto search channel. With built-in batteries, it charges via a USB cable and works for 1 hour when full charged.