The FlightOne Bolt32 4in1 provides a high power Blheli_32 esc in a small and easy to install package. When combined with a Revolt, it makes a thin stack, making any builder cleaner and easier.
Four ESCs Built Into One
The FlightOne Bolt32 4in1 electronic speed controller (ESC) was designed for power and performance. Coupled with the Revolt or RevoltOSD FCs, the Bolt32 makes a thin stack while keeping the escs save inside the frame, protected from prop strikes. The escs are also safe from vibrations thanks to the integrated FlightOne Gummies.
The FlightOne Bolt32 4in1 is also extremely easy to install. It is compatible with 4s through 6s batteries and has a built-in current sensor that hooks up directly to the Revolt or RevoltOSD to provide amp draw and mAh consumed information. The Bolt32 provides direct lipo power for the RevoltOSD. When using a Revolt V3, a 5v bec is needed.
- 30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting hole spacing
- Integrated FlightOne Gummies
- 50 amp per channel
- BlHeli32 and more to come!
- D-Shot ready
- 3s – 4s compatible (6s capable if modding the ESC)
- Built in Current Sensors
- Special low noise connector integrated with the Revolt and Bolt pair
- Current and Voltage sent to flight controller
- Easy Install
- High-quality components
- Weight: 15.5 grams