A smooth and thrilled flying in the forest and detailed explanation of F4 brushed fc.
BETAFPV F4 brushed FC board bring a new era in FPV whoop technology. STM32F411 100MHz high performance MCU, 30A lower resistance MOSFETs, SPI Frsky Rx, Build-in Betaflight OSD and polar reversed protection. All of these is backed by the same reliability and warranty of all BETAFPV FC boards.
High-performance ST Microelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 core F411 100MHz CPU (safely overclocked to 120MHz). Okay, i am the second highest performance whoop board in the world.
30A continuous drain current MOSFET. Lower to 8.5mΩ inner resistance value (4.5V). It has a noticeable power improvement in low battery voltage status or with 8x20/8.5x20 motors.
TX1 is available for VTX control. You could change VTX settings such as channel and output power in your Betaflight OSD or using your Taranis LUA Script. Here is the diagram when using the TBS Unify PRO Nano 5.8G VTX.
Polarity reversed connection protection. Battery polar reversed connected. Bomb. This issue will never happens.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- No receiver integrated. So pilots could connect any receiver, like the TBS crossfire rx etc.
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.7g
Betaflight OSD (on screen display) is integrated in BETAFPV F4 brushed flight controllers that shows important flight data on your FPV feed, such as battery voltage, current draw and much more. You can even use it as a menu to change your quad’s PID, rates, filters and other settings.
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the fc itself, labeled CAM and VTX as show below. There should be a video in and out on the AIO camera, like BETAFPV H02 etc. If not, you would have to modify the camera for sure but it would totally be worth it. There is some examples.
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
How to Connect Receiver
The mounting pattern of this board is compatible with all the Tiny Whoop airframes, like the original stock Blade Inductrix frame or the Beta75 75mm frame. For other frames like Eachine E010 or E011, a little bit modify is need.
- 1 * F4 OSD brushed flight controller ( 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable soldered)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
Go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for F3 Brushed Flight Controller