Aikon has found a way to make their 30.5x30.5mm 35A ESC and fit it into a 20x20 form factor! With the latest BLHeli32 firmware, current sensor, ESC telemetry and more, the AK32PIN is an advanced 20x20mm 4-in-1 ESC.
This ESC is over 5g lighter than its 30.5x30.5 relative and is still just as capable. Able to handle 6S up to 35A per channel, this ESC has more than enough juice to power most quads.
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to measure the total amp draw and telemetry functions.
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
|Signal wire length||100mm|
|Battery wire length||100mm|
- 1x AK32PIN ESC
- 1x 8pin Harness
- 1x 25v 330uf Capacitor